Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill



running up that hills
Finotip.blogspot.com


Verse 1

Running up that hill Caught in the middle of a conversation I've got to get away

Chorus

Running up that hill (Doesn't hurt me) If I only could Make a deal with God And get him to swap our places Be running up that road Be running up that hill

Verse 2

Taste the fear How it feels to be out of control Losing my timing Yeah, I'm running up that hill

Chorus

(Doesn't hurt me) If I only could Make a deal with God And get him to swap our places Be running up that road Be running up that hill

Bridge

You don't want to hurt me (Do you?) But see how deep the bullet lies (Oh, yeah) Unaware, I'm tearing you asunder (Oh) Oh, there is thunder in our hearts (Yeah) Lightning strikes the same spot twice (Yeah)

Chorus

(Doesn't hurt me) If I only could Make a deal with God And get him to swap our places Be running up that road Be running up that hill

Outro

(Yeah) I'll get there (Running up that hill) If I can (Running up that hill) I'll get there (Running up that hill) For you

I hope you enjoy the lyrics to "Running Up That Hill"!

Morgan Wallen afrer last night

Luke Combs fast car lyrics

Unholy Sam Smith Lyrics

Never gonna give you up lyrics

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form